In Illinois, Temp Workers Have Rights
• Employment notice: At the beginning of each job assignment, the temp agency must provide written notice of your pay rate, schedule and other information.
• Pay stubs: When you are paid you must receive
a statement showing hours worked and a list of all deductions made.
• Minimum 4 hours pay: If you are sent to work you must receive a minimum of 4 hours pay even if you are sent home.
• Pay disputes: You have a right to review the temp agency’s records showing how many hours they billed the client company for your work.
• Joint responsibility: Both the temp agency and your client company (the warehouse where you work) are legally responsible if your rights are violated.